Monday, April 10, 2006

 

Intro Post


Does anyone actually read this stuff? Why bother taking the time to write it?

Okayokayokay: As of Spring 2006: Lucy and I have been married almost six years. She's finishing a BSN at UBC. I am finishing a four-year master's in biblical studies under Rikk Watts (and Gordon Fee, Iain Provan, and Phil Long) at Regent College. My thesis is provisionally entitled, "The Use of the Old Testament in Romans 9:6-29: God's Judgment on Israel's Idolatry." I've accepted a postgraduate research position at the University of Durham under John Barclay. My provisional topic is Paul's understanding of the Gentiles vis-a-vis Gentiles in OT cosmic eschatological new creation (leading to the center of Pauline theology...?).

Except we can't start until 2007 because of the stupid Kingdon of Uk's stupid bureaucracy.

This blog is just for posting select past and current projects (and drafts thereof) of mine. Once I figure out how to do that... The papers include stuph going back to my philosophy undergrad degree--not good, but at least it shows the arc of my development. And I'll also post a kept-current CV.

Comments:
hey hey hiram archibald... welcome to the blogging (sounds like snogging) community!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?